I don't give up my piano stool at @quovadissoho for just anyone, but when a living legend kindly agrees to play one of his own songs, that's different! Benny Andersson, such a lovely man. With Björn Ulvaeus, he co-wrote this, and many other great songs which are the soundtrack to our lives. I was very flattered that he said he liked my playing a lot too. Benny, thank •you• for the music! Many thanks also to wonderful & lovely @svanagisla
viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019
Benny plays thank you for the music!
cliffordslapper
I don't give up my piano stool at @quovadissoho for just anyone, but when a living legend kindly agrees to play one of his own songs, that's different! Benny Andersson, such a lovely man. With Björn Ulvaeus, he co-wrote this, and many other great songs which are the soundtrack to our lives. I was very flattered that he said he liked my playing a lot too. Benny, thank •you• for the music! Many thanks also to wonderful & lovely @svanagisla
I don't give up my piano stool at @quovadissoho for just anyone, but when a living legend kindly agrees to play one of his own songs, that's different! Benny Andersson, such a lovely man. With Björn Ulvaeus, he co-wrote this, and many other great songs which are the soundtrack to our lives. I was very flattered that he said he liked my playing a lot too. Benny, thank •you• for the music! Many thanks also to wonderful & lovely @svanagisla
Etiquetas:
Benny Andersson,
Instagram
ABBAregistro is unofficial and not affiliated with ABBA, or any other related organization / Tribute Page to ABBA - Pagina Tributo / ABBAregistro no es una página oficial ni está afiliado a ABBA ni a ninguna otra organización relacionada.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
ABBAregistro News and more...
ABBA Voyage
1974
2022
All photos of Instagram
- Instagram (107)
- instagram 2023 (26)
- instagram 2024 (21)
Stockholm
Björn at Stockholm
Etiquetas
videos
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario