sábado, 11 de abril de 2026

Meryl Streep, Anna Wintour, and Dancing Queen....

 


Connections// Meryl Streep, Anna Wintour, and Dancing Queen....

Miranda Priestly Meets Anna Wintour
[heels clacking]
Don't I know you're from somewhere?
You do look familiar?
Maybe...
Maybe the Chanel show at the Grande Palais?
No, no.
The Oscars?
Maybe the Met Gala?
Definitely not.
I can't help but feel we have met before.
Maybe you've seen my work.
Maybe.
I don't care if it's not coming out until next year.
I want it now.
♪ You can dance, you can jive ♪
Cool shoes.
Nice boots.
♪ Having the time of your life ♪
♪ See that girl, watch that scene ♪
♪ Diggin' the dancing queen ♪
[light upbeat music]
--------------------

They ride the elevator to the top as ABBA's "Dancing Queen" plays in the background -- a nod to Meryl's role in "Mamma Mia" -- while sizing each other up.















No hay comentarios:

ABBAregistro News and more...
ABBA Voyage

ABBA in Stockholm

ABBA in Stockholm
todo sobre ABBA Voyage - all about ABBA Voyage click on the image

1974

1974

2016

2022

2022

2024

All photos of Instagram

Stockholm

Björn at Stockholm

videos

WDR 4-Interview with Benny Andersson 2021

ABBA Voyage 2022

3rd Anniversary